Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Double Digits

99 Days till The Orlesky's begin a chapter!!!

We are excited, we are nervous, we are feeling a little bit of everything.  I think most importantly we feel at peace with where our lives are heading. Changes have already happened from last week but that's okay. We are still moving forward and preparing ourselves at the best that we can.

Yesterday our house went up for sale and it finally felt real that change is happening. Now we wait and pray that someone finds our home and loves it. I've started to go through stuff in the house and deciding if it's worth keeping or just getting rid of, I'm pretty sure 90% of the stuff will end up going. I'm sure I'll make a few dollars to put away...

Tonight I worked on ways that we can raise money to help towards our new beginning. Last week I was completely overwhelmed with the idea of raising money tonight I feel excited. I'm ready to do this, I need to do this, I WANT to do this.

There are days I wonder what I did do deserve the love of God. I wonder why He chose my family to go where we are headed. I am just thankful for it all!!!

We have a quite the ride ahead of us, but we stand together as family with God and we know it will all work out for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment