Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blog Month for Compassion

Doesn't the title say it all??? I know I have been doing a terrible job keeping you update with my 7 journey, but with this month and with holidays.... well lets just keep that for a different post and let me focus on why I'm really here.

This month which also happens to be my birthday month, I guess you could say that Compassion is giving me the gift of being able to share what a wonderful organization they have. I could sit here for hours and hours and try to explain what Compassion is, but to be honest, I am terrible with words and I would never want words to come out the wrong way. I can tell you that I am a huge supporter of Compassion. Currently in household we sponsor 3 children through Compassion and it's quite the experience to be able to write to a child who is possibly half way around the world from you and to know that you are providing them with needs that they may otherwise go without. These children are learning God's truth because of YOU!!! They are given the chance to go to school and learn. We are able to show and tell them that they are loved.

So here am what I am asking from you. First I ask that you visit the Compassion site and pray for these children, pray that they become sponsored, pray that they are given the opportunity to know Jesus and pray that God protects each of these children.

Second thing I ask is that you visit the Sponsor a Child page. http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_child/default.htm

And lastly if you have children take this time as a family to sit down and learn about other children around the world. What a better head start for you kids then too teach them now about the needs around the world.

Over the month I will be writing posts for Compassion. There goal and my goal is to get as many children sponsored as possible. I ask that if you have read this post, PLEASE pass it along to others. It could be your chance to change someone's else life. Not only that but if I refer the most people to the page I can win a gift certificate to the Compassion Store where I get to bless those in need.

So there you go... now you've read it... what are you going to do about??? Here's where you can start:
GO TO THIS PAGE!!!!    http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_child/default.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment