Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Month 3 Crazy!!!

Just five days into Month 3 and I have gone crazy. At first I was thinking how hard this was going to day, but this morning I looked into Katya's room and all the babies finally made me realize we have way too much stuff. So with the help of Katya we now have a spot for everything in her room that doesnt involve being on the floor. Giving away some of her baby stuff was much easier than I thought. I thought I was going to have to deal with the meltdown mode. Phew missed that one. So after that I looked into her room from the doorway and it inspired me to purge. So next I started on my room. I want an organized house and first I must start with getting rid of all this STUFF!!! Plus some ideas are brewing in the Orlesky household ;)

I'm hoping that I can somehome convince the boys to get on board and really clean out their room, but I'm sure that's more of wishful thinking.

Now that I think of it, I should have really take some before and after pics.

Well that's just a quick little update. I would also like to thank all of you who continue to encourage me and read this blog. Means the world to me to know that people are cheering me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment