Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One Week Down

"You don't get to do it over again." Pastor Tim

One week has gone by since starting my 7 journey and it was surprisingly alot easier than I thought it was going to be considering I love food. I love eating it, I love baking it, I love reading recipes, everything that involves food I love except reading how bad some of it is for you. 

I would have to say that yesterday was probably my toughest day, maybe it was just because I woke up and had already decided I was going to be grouchy or maybe it was because I thought oh what should have for breakfast this morning??? Oh right, it eggs,toast and possibly an apple again. But I got through it and the day got better.

Today I start a new week and in the week for 3 days I will India staple foods. I have a sponsored child from India and I looked on her card that came with her picture and read what their main foods were, so for three days I will chicken, rice, potatoes and bananas plus add in my already 7 foods. Oh the creations I may cook up :) 

It's also been a week since I threw out my 30 day challenge to all my facebook friends and the response has been amazing. I am so proud of everyone who has gone through their cupboards and donated food, but it's not over yet people, keep going!

There has been a few times I have thought you know I could just quit and no one would notice, but I WOULD notice. Like the quote at the top says "You don't get to do it over again." I want to do this right, the best I can do. And I know I can...why? Because Jesus is on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment