Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've got this!!!

It's been two weeks, really??? Today I reached the 2 week mark and I've gotten to the point where I know I can do this. It's amazing what taking food away from someone can do to them. I have become very strict with our food intake. My kids and my daycare kids now have a new rule, you take it...you eat it. I DO NOT want to see that garbage lid opening because you are choosing to take food that you can't eat. I cringe when I have to throw even the slightest bit of food in the garbage. New supper rule... you don't eat what's on your plate, it goes in the fridge for your bedtime snack. May sound cruel, but it's not like I put anything on my kids plate that I know they won't eat, sometimes they just want to test me and usually they win. Not this time my loves, mommy is going to win this battle. 

Another thing I would like to mention is the amount of energy I have these days. Before I started eating my seven foods, I could barely make it through the day without feeling like I needed a nap or fight to get up in the morning. Makes me wonder just how bad I actually was eating and what exactly was I putting in my body. I can stay up later without regretting it in the morning and get up in the morning without Chris basically throwing me off the bed. It's great!!!

Again, I would like to thank everyone who donated to my box of food this week. Keep them coming, you have no idea what a difference you are making :) 

1 comment: